I agree with the terms and conditions
By entering into this competition (“Competition”), entrants (“Entrants”) agree to the following terms and conditions:
- This Campaign is run by Abbott Laboratories S.A. (“Promoter”).
- This Campaign is only open to parents/legal guardians of children aged between 3 and 10 years old and validly residing in Lebanon.
- This Campaign shall commence on the 1st January 2020 and shall close on the 31st December 2020 (“the Closing Date”).
- Entries received after the Closing Date shall be deemed void.
- Entrants must register on the following website www.pediasuremomsclub.com
- The following prizes shall be made available under this Campaign: 2,000 gift boxes.
- Selection of the winners of the gift box will be at the sole discretion of the Promoter
- Promoter’s decision shall be final and binding and not subject to appeal.
- Promoter may change the terms and conditions applicable to this campaign at any time without any prior notice
- The gift may not be exchanged for cash.
- Gifts are subject to availability and Promoter reserves the right to substitute gift with alternative gift of equivalent value.
- All Entrants if selected shall be notified by Promoter, or its agent, via e-mail within 7 working days.
- In the event that a registered Entrant is uncontactable and/or does not respond within 2 days of Promoter’s notification, then Promoter reserves the right to select, without further notice, a replacement winning Entrant.
- All selected Entrants shall be required to provide their original, valid and legible ID and to sign Promoter’s standard receipt documentation before taking legal title to their gifts.
- Refusal to provide ID and/or sign receipt documentation shall result in Promoter selecting, without further notice, a replacement recipient of the gift box.
- Promoter shall not be liable for any damage, loss, harm suffered to any person or thing arising out of the use of any contents of the gift box received by the recipient.
- Promoter shall not be liable for the suspension, in operation of this Campaign as a result of any act of force majeure or any technical/IT/web-based issues.
- Promoter does not guarantee the integrity of any data submitted by Entrants under this Campaign.
- Promoter reserves the right to suspend or cancel this campaign, without liability, at any time without any notice.
- Entry into this Campaign is not dependent on the conditional purchase of any Abbott Laboratories or Abbott product(s).
- Employees of Abbott, and their immediate family members, and Abbott’s agents or distributors are not eligible for entry in this Campaign.
"Personal information" means information that identifies you or could be used to identify you and which is submitted to and/or collected by Abbott Web Sites. Examples of personal information include your name, your postal address, your e-mail address and your telephone number.
How does Abbott collect information online?
Abbott collects information in two ways:
Personal Information You Submit: • Abbott collects personal information that you enter into data fields on Abbott Web Sites. For example, you may submit your name, postal address, e-mail address, and/or other information in order to receive information about various subjects, register for Abbott programs, contact Abbott customer service, or respond to Abbott surveys. To protect your privacy, you should not provide Abbott with any information that is not specifically requested.
Passive Collection of Unidentifiable Information: • Abbott Web Sites may collect information about your visits to Abbott Web Sites without you actively submitting such information. Unidentifiable information may be collected using various technologies, such as cookies, and web beacons. Cookies are small text files that are transferred to your computer's hard disk by a website. Web beacons (also referred to as GIF files, pixels or Internet tags) help Abbott recognize a unique cookie on your browser. Your Internet browser automatically transmits to Abbott Web Sites some of this unidentifiable information, such as the URL of the web site you just visited and the browser version your computer is operating. Passive information collection technologies can make your use of Abbott Web Sites easier by allowing Abbott to provide better service, customize Abbott Web Sites based on consumer preferences, compile statistics, analyze trends, and otherwise administer and improve Abbott Web Sites. Certain features of Abbott Web Sites may not work without use of passive information collection technologies. Information collected by these technologies cannot be used to identify you without additional identifiable information and Abbott will not connect additional identifiable information with information collected through the use of such tracking technologies. With respect to limiting or disabling tracking technology please see below "What choices do I have about how Abbott collects and uses personal information about me?"
In what circumstances and for what purposes might Abbott collect and use personal information?
Abbott will use the personal information you provide through Abbott Web Sites to respond to your questions and to provide you with efficient customer service. After you have entered personal information into a form or data field on an Abbott Web Site, Abbott may use certain identifying technologies to allow that Abbott Web Site to "remember" your personal preferences, such as sections of that Abbott Web Site that you visit frequently and, if you choose, your user ID. We will only use your personal information for other business purposes, such as to offer you the opportunity to receive notices regarding Abbott's products or services, to invite you to participate in surveys about our products, or to notify you about special promotions if you provided us with your prior opt-in for such purposes.
Does Abbott consolidate personal information?
Abbott may consolidate the personal information of customers who use Abbott Web Sites. In addition, we may consolidate information in a non-identifiable form (aggregate/anonymous data) to help us better design Abbott Web Sites and Abbott products, to enhance our research activities, and to facilitate other business functions.
What choices do I have about how Abbott collects and uses personal information about me?
You may always limit the amount and type of personal information that Abbott receives about you by choosing not to enter any personal information into forms or data fields on Abbott Web Sites. Some of our online services can only be provided to you if you provide us with appropriate personal information. Other parts of Abbott Web Sites may ask whether you wish to opt into our contact lists for offers, promotions and additional services that may be of interest to you.
You may also be provided with preference questions or preference boxes allowing you to indicate that you do not want Abbott Web Sites to use tracking technologies, such as cookies, to "remember" your personal information, such as user IDs or mailing addresses, on return visits. However, Abbott Web Sites that use tracking technologies to collect unidentifiable information do not generally provide you with the ability to opt out of the tracking technologies. Some Internet browsers allow you to limit or disable the use of tracking technologies that collect unidentifiable information.
Who will have access to personal information about me?
Personal information can be accessed by a restricted number of Abbott employees, by certain companies with which Abbott may conduct joint programs, and by third parties with whom Abbott contracts to carry out business activities for Abbott. We train our employees about the importance of privacy and how to handle and manage customer data appropriately and securely. Also, it is Abbott's practice to seek your consent where required by applicable law if you are registering for a program which is conducted in conjunction with another company that may require access to your personal information. In addition,
Abbott's practice is to require its contractors to keep your personal information confidential and to use your personal information only to perform functions for Abbott.
Does Abbott share personal information with third parties?
Except as otherwise stated in this Section, Abbott will not transfer your personal information to third parties unless you have been provided with an opportunity to opt into this disclosure. Abbott may disclose your personal information without your opt-in to third party service providers which assist us with our business activities. It is Abbott's practice to require such third party service providers to keep your personal information confidential and to use your personal information only to perform functions for Abbott and in accordance with Abbott's instructions. Abbott further reserves the right to disclose your personal information to respond to authorized information requests from government authorities or when otherwise required by law. In the event Abbott sells one of its product lines or divisions, Abbott will only transfer your personal information to the buyer subject to your consent where required by applicable law so that the buyer can continue to provide you with information and services.
How does Abbott secure personal information?
How does Abbott protect the privacy of children?
Abbott does not knowingly collect or use any personal information from children (we define "children" as minors younger than 18) on Abbott Web Sites. We do not knowingly allow children to order our products, communicate with us, or use any of our online services. If you are a parent and become aware that your child has provided us with information, please contact us using one of the methods specified below, and we will work with you to address this issue.
How may I correct personal information or delete it from current customer records?
With your support Abbott will keep personal information accurate and up-to-date. You may request to remove, amend or correct your personal information. Please notify us of your wishes by contacting us in one of the ways specified below.
How long will Abbott store personal information?
In general, Abbott will only store your personal information for as long as it is needed to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, subject to applicable data retention periods imposed upon Abbott by applicable law.
How can I contact Abbott?
If you have questions about the scope, use, amendment, or deletion of personal information that you have provided to us, or if you would like to opt out of future communications from an Abbott business or a particular Abbott program, please contact us by clicking on the "Contact Us" link on the Abbott Web Site you are visiting or by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you may send a letter to the following address:
Abbott Laboratories S.A
Tahwitat El Naher, Furn El Chebbak
Nohra Center – 5th Floor
Beirut - Lebanon
In all communications to Abbott, please include the e-mail address used for registration (if applicable), the Abbott Web Site address on which you provided any personal information about which you have questions or concerns (e.g. Abbott.com etc.), and a detailed explanation of your request. If you would like to delete, amend or correct your personal information and are contacting us by e-mail, please put "Deletion Request" or "Amendment/Correction Request", as applicable, in the subject line of the e-mail. We will do our best to respond to all reasonable requests in a timely manner.
Abbott Laboratories, Inc. Online Terms and Conditions
DISCLAIMERSYou acknowledge and agree that:
- Although we strive to provide on the Abbott Web Sites the latest developments relating to our products and services, and other information about Abbott, we do not warrant the accuracy, effectiveness and suitability of any information contained in the Abbott Web Sites. Each person assumes full responsibility and all risks arising from use of the Abbott Web Sites. The information is presented "AS IS" and may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Abbott reserves the right to make additions, deletions, or modifications to the information contained on the Abbott Web Sites at any time without any prior notification.
- ABBOTT makes no representations or warranties of any kind or nature with respect to the information or content posted on the ABBOTT web sites. ABBOTT hereby disclaims all representations and warranties, whether express or implied, created by law, contract or otherwise, including, without limitation, any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title or non-infringement. in no event shall ABBOTT be liable for any damages of any kind or nature, including, without limitation, direct, indirect, special (including loss of profit) consequential or incidental damages arising from or in connection with the existence or use of the ABBOTT web sites, and/or the information or content posted on the ABBOTT web sites, regardless of whether ABBOTT has been advised as to the possibility of such damages.
- Abbott is not responsible, and provides no warranty whatsoever, for the accuracy, effectiveness, timeliness and suitability of any information or content obtained from third parties, including any hyperlinks to or from third-party sites. Except as otherwise provided on the Abbott Web Sites, Abbott will not edit, censor or otherwise control any content provided by third parties on any bulletin board, chat room or other similar forums posted on the Abbott Web Sites. Such information should, therefore, be considered as suspect and is not endorsed by Abbott.
- The Abbott Web Sites may contain forward-looking statements that reflect Abbott's current expectation regarding future events and business development. The forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties. Actual developments or results could differ materially from those projected and depend on a number of factors including, but not limited to, the success of current research programs, results of pending or future clinical trials, ongoing commercialization of its products, regulatory approvals of pharmaceuticals, validity and enforcement of its patents, the stability of its commercial relationships, and the general economic conditions. Abbott intends to update the Abbott Web Sites on a regular basis but assumes no obligation to update any of the content.
YOUR USEYou understand, acknowledge, and agree to the following:
- By using the Abbott Web Sites, you agree not to disrupt or intercept our electronic information posted on the Abbott Web Sites or on any of our servers. You also agree not to attempt to circumvent any security features of the Abbott Web Sites, and to abide by all applicable, local, state, federal and international laws, rules and regulations.
PRODUCT LABELINGProduct names, descriptions and labeling may be of U.S. origin or of a third country's origin which is not your country of residence. Products may not be available in all countries or may be available under a different brand name, in different strengths, or for different indications. Many of the products listed are available only by prescription through your local healthcare professional. Except as expressly stated and agreed upon in advance by Abbott, no director, employee, agent, or representative of Abbott, its subsidiaries and affiliates are engaged in rendering medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or other medical services that in any way create a physician-patient relationship through the Abbott Web Sites.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTYThe information, documents, and related graphics published in the Abbott Web Sites (the "Information") are the sole property of Abbott, except for information provided by third-party providers under contract to Abbott. Permission to use the Information is granted, provided that (1) the above copyright notice appears on all copies; (2) use of the Information is for informational and non-commercial or personal use only; (3) the Information is not modified in any way; and (4) no graphics available from this Abbott Web Site are used separate from accompanying text. Abbott is not responsible for content provided by third-party providers, and you are prohibited from distribution of such material without permission of the owner of the copyright therein. Except as permitted above, no license or right, express or implied, is granted to any person under any patent, trademark or other proprietary right of Abbott.
No use of any Abbott trademark, trade names, trade dress and products in the Abbott Web Sites may be made without the prior written authorization of Abbott, except to identify the product or services of the company.
PRIVACY AND SECURITY
limitation of liabilityAbbott does not assume any liability for the materials, information and opinions provided on, posted to, or otherwise available through, the Abbott Web Sites. Reliance on these materials, information and opinions is solely at your own risk. Abbott disclaims any liability for injury or damages resulting from the use of the Abbott Web Sites, or the content contained thereon.